A note about The Cuddlywumps Chronicles

This blog is written and maintained by Miss Cuddlywumps, a fluffy-tailed calico cat who is both classically educated and familiar with mysteries. She receives creative input from the Real Cats and clerical assistance from She of Little Talent (old SoLT, a.k.a. Roby Sweet). Comments or complaints should be addressed to Miss C rather than to old SoLt (Ms. Sweet). Ms. Sweet accepts no responsibility for Miss C's opinions.

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Caturday Art: Psycho Kitty

Today we continue our series of Halloween-themed Caturday Art with another fake movie poster. This one sounds pretty scary!

Psycho Kitty poster



Today's design is available on a magnet and a card in our Zazzle Halloween shop!


We're joining Athena's Caturday Art blog hop.

Caturday Art blog hop

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, dad loves this! He's a fan of all things macabre, and this is right up his alley. Mom says he's a little weird anyway, but what would she know... Anyway, awesome artwork. Happy Weekend, y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are extremely "skerry!!!!" My Mom made me close my eyes, love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing me!!! Psycho is my all-time favorite movie and this is just purrfect :) I bought your zombie and undead cards last week, and now I just got this one. I'm going to frame them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks real psycho😹Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend😽❤😻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait a minute...WAIT a MINUTE! That's a yawn, not a screen or hiss! Get mean!

    ReplyDelete