A note about The Cuddlywumps Chronicles

This blog is written and maintained by Miss Cuddlywumps, a fluffy-tailed calico cat who is both classically educated and familiar with mysteries. She receives creative input from the Real Cats and clerical assistance from She of Little Talent (old SoLT, a.k.a. Roby Sweet). Comments or complaints should be addressed to Miss C rather than to old SoLt (Ms. Sweet). Ms. Sweet accepts no responsibility for Miss C's opinions.

Thursday, July 12, 2018

14 Questions for Real Cat Paisley

Real Cat Paisley


Just when we thought we weren’t going to think of a Thursday post topic this week, our pal CK posted a set of 14 new questions to answer, and we jumped on it. Real Cat Paisley agreed to provide honest answers in exchange for extra treats.


1. When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
Going to adoption events when I was just a kid. I was about 6 months old, and my foster family kept taking me to cat adoption events at Petsmart, but nobody would adopt me. I think it was because I was frightened and people couldn't see the real me. It was awful. I went five times and nobody wanted me, but then on my sixth time, my mommy came and found me, and it was obvious we were made for each other! So that turned out pretty great.
2. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
I don’t think anything I eat is weird, but I really like a beef and liver combo that icks Mommy out.
3. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
I can’t think of any. Except maybe I would like to try fried chicken more often than Mommy lets me.
4. What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
Fried chicken, because I have to ask and ask and ask to get just a tiny little piece!
5. What's the most expensive thing you've ever broken?
Paisley dominates another balance ball
That’s easy: Mommy’s balance ball chairs. They’re not expensive (under $20 each), but I’ve gotten my claws into quite a few of them over the years, so it adds up. Mommy says she’s never buying one again, and now she sits on a stool that I can’t figure out how to break yet.
6. What would a world populated by clones of you be like?
So much fun! Interspersed with lots of arguments, ’cause I don’t take crap from anybody, even myself.
7. What smartphone feature would you actually be excited for a company to implement?
Meow recognition, so I can open Mommy’s phone and do stuff whenever I want.
8. What’s something people don’t worry about but really should?
Anything other than themselves. Too many humans decide not to care about animals, or the planet, or people who aren’t just like them. If more people figured out they’re not the only thing that matters, the world would be a better place.
9. What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
Flip phones.
10. If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?
That one from Harry Potter that makes people throw up slugs. I have a list of people I’d like to try it on.
11. What goal do you think humanity is not focused enough on achieving?
I have to agree with CK: Humanity needs to eliminate kill shelters. Killing animals because they are “extra” is one of the dumbest ideas people have ever had.
12. If you were a ghost and could possess people, what would you make them do?
I’d make them get the zoomies and run around the house like we cats do. I want to see Mommy run up and down the hall real fast with that wild look in her eyes!
13. What game have you spent the most hours playing?
Probably “chase the toy.” I haven’t played this in a long time, but I used to do it every evening. Mommy would toss a toy down the hall and I’d chase after it, then she’d walk to the end of the hall and throw the toy in the other direction and I’d chase after it, and so on. We both got a lot of exercise doing this!
14. What’s the most comfortable bed or chair you’ve ever been in?
Definitely the bed in the guest bedroom, and specifically the pillows on it. That’s the best place in the house.

8 comments:

  1. Great answers, Paisley. Yeah, being able to access the mom's phone and do what we want would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paisley, really...throwing up slugs?!? Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved your great answers, Paisley. We are happy that you have a purfect home and a wonderful blog. So we can read all of your great posts. We think flip phones are still in for some people. Lol. Thanks for the share. Have a great Thankful Thursday.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing Paisley! I MOLed at of some of the answers. I got to learn about you and I definitely like the way you think. BTW, I'm rewarding you by showing your Foto Frenzy pick tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your royal tortieness, Paisley. All torties are hot - but you've got a bit extra va va voom, if you know what I mean. ~Bear Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to learn more about you Paisley. I am glad your Mom found you at the adoption event. You deserve fried chicken ! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness! I LOVE those 14 questions!
    I LOVED learning new things about you! You are a cool cat!
    And I too loved fried chicken...Mom hardly ever buys it though...
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete