A note about The Cuddlywumps Chronicles

This blog is written and maintained by Miss Cuddlywumps, a fluffy-tailed calico cat who is both classically educated and familiar with mysteries. She receives creative input from the Real Cats and clerical assistance from She of Little Talent (old SoLT, a.k.a. Roby Sweet). Comments or complaints should be addressed to Miss C rather than to old SoLt (Ms. Sweet). Ms. Sweet accepts no responsibility for Miss C's opinions.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Webster the Real Cat on Blizzard 2016: The Snowplow Incident

The Real Cats


 Hi, friends. It’s Webster the Real Cat, and I’m in the house today to give you a brief report on the most interesting part of the Blizzard of 2016.

Snow is not very interesting. It’s white and it covers everything up outside and your people stay home for a day or two. Yaaawn… Zzzz…

But then the snowplow comes and makes noise and pushes the snow off the street. Now that’s interesting, especially if you’re like me and you enjoy watching noisy trucks drive past your house. I like the garbage truck and the recycling truck and delivery trucks, and I’ve even seen a tow truck and an ambulance before. But I’d never seen a tractor before, and on this past Monday I got to see two tractors, and one of them was stuck in the snow. Cool!

What happened was, an orange tractor came down the street pushing the snow with its plow, and it got stuck. Then a green tractor came behind it. Here I am watching the two tractors:


And here's the green tractor trying to push the orange tractor:


That didn't work, so the green tractor backed up and then came up our street from the other side to push from the front:


That didn't work either. I was getting really tired by this time, so I went to take a nap. When I came back, the tractors were gone, so I know the orange one got loose from the snow, but I don't know how.

And that was the most interesting part of the Blizzard of 2016 for me, Webster the Real Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment