A note about The Cuddlywumps Chronicles

This blog is written and maintained by Miss Cuddlywumps, a fluffy-tailed calico cat who is both classically educated and familiar with mysteries. She receives creative input from the Real Cats and clerical assistance from She of Little Talent (old SoLT, a.k.a. Roby Sweet). Comments or complaints should be addressed to Miss C rather than to old SoLt (Ms. Sweet). Ms. Sweet accepts no responsibility for Miss C's opinions.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Pop Quiz! Do You Know Your Cat Breeds?

Do you think you know cat breeds pretty well? Are you ready for a little quiz on that topic? Thanks to the folks at The Pet Community, we have just such a test for you today. Old SoLT took it and, thanks to some lucky guesses along with her actual knowledge, she scored 80%. She's proud of that, but I say it leaves 20% room for improvement.

Have fun with the quiz, and let us know how you did in the comments (especially if you outscore old SoLT, because I would really love to hear about that!). And be sure to visit the Real Cats at The Pet Community. They'd love to see you there!


6 comments:

  1. Ha!!! I got an 80% too! (bet we missed the same ones!!) That was fun! Thanks for sharing! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun quiz. I got them all correct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quiz and I got them all correct :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We confused the Balinese with the Singapura. Well, we had never seen either of those before... MOL!

    ReplyDelete