A note about The Cuddlywumps Chronicles

This blog is written and maintained by Miss Cuddlywumps, a fluffy-tailed calico cat who is both classically educated and familiar with mysteries. She receives creative input from the Real Cats and clerical assistance from She of Little Talent (old SoLT, a.k.a. Roby Sweet). Comments or complaints should be addressed to Miss C rather than to old SoLt (Ms. Sweet). Ms. Sweet accepts no responsibility for Miss C's opinions.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Webster's Sleepy Sunday Selfie

You know what's rude? Someone barging into the room where you're sleeping, yelling out "Who wants to do Sunday Selfie?" and shoving a phone in your face. That is exactly what happened to Real Cat Webster today (Paisley had the presence of mind to run away!). Poor guy ... he couldn't even open his eyes all the way.

Real Cat Webster's sleepy selfie_February 2018

Somewhat reluctantly, Webster is joining the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by The Cat on My Head!

Sunday Selfies blog hop, The Cat on My Head


11 comments:

  1. Nought wrong with a Sleepy Sunday Selfie, especially if you don't have to get up to do it. Still, if someone offers me a mouse or plate of food, I'll happily help Real Cat Webster....
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like Paisley, I see the phone in my face I'm GONE! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least it doesn't look like he was too disturbed by the interruption! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Webster, it may not be the purrfect selfie...but it is a great rendition of the purrfect easy!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  5. How rude! Where did soLT get her manners....really? Although Webster you look fantabulous.
    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood...ya noe what they say bout ree venge......go for it !!!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Webster, not only do I take photos of my sleeping kitties, I even pet them AND smooch them while they are laying there...all cute and sleepy! Yep, it sucks to be a kitty at Eastside Cats too.
    Hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Webster, I can sure sympathize. The paparazzi can be a fierce and persistent bunch when it comes to wanting to photograph us kitties! I bet kitties all over the world have missed some quality nap time! Hugs for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless him, he's sort of here!

    Happy Sunday Selfies

    ReplyDelete